Rockwall: 972-771-4110

Mesquite: 972-285-0381

Commercial Property Insurance

Commercial property insurance can provide coverage for a variety of assets, including your building, inventory, and office equipment.  Commercial property insurance protects your business from losses caused by fire, tornado, wind or hail, theft and many other perils. If your rent or lease your business location the building owners insurance will not cover your inventory or any other contents that you own. It is important to purchase a business property insurance policy to cover these things. Work from home? Your homeowners policy most likely has limited coverage, $500 in most cases, for business property. That probably isn't enough to replace your laptop! A business owners policy is often ideal for your small business insurance needs. This type of policy combines commercial property and liability into a package policy. At Hanby Insurance, we will help you find the right policy for your business needs.


Rockwall: 972-771-4110

Mesquite: 972-285-0381

Text: 469-475-2001

Toll Free: 877-248-0207

Fax: 214-975-1827


211 West Main Street Mesquite, Texas 75149

Submitting Form...

The server encountered an error.

Form received.

CAPTCHA placeholder image